Our great clients in Frankston South love their new pool side revamp, the new outdoor space is ready for warm summer days.
Working alongside Genus Landscape Architects, we helped to transform the existing pool with fresh hard and soft landscaping including brush fencing, installing a spa, spa decking, corten steel panel walls, bamboo panels, new plants, drip line irrigation and landscape lighting to finish the landscape design all off.
The steps of the works performed by Coastal Creations Landscaping are listed below:
1. Spa dig out
2. Constructed retaining wall around the perimeter of the deck and around the spa
3. Laid the concrete slab for footing for the spa
4. Put spa in place
5. Built a sub floor around the spa, allowing an area for a trap door to access the spa
6. Laid spa decking
7. Installed corten steel panels around the spa and along the pool area.
8. Filled the spa
9. Installed bamboo panels to the garden shed
10. Took out old unusable soil from the garden beds and refilled them with clean organic garden blend soil.
11. Installed drip line irrigation
12. Installed lights in the garden
The corten steel panels are sold as black sheets and over time will rust beautifully creating a rustic wall around the spa that provides both protection and privacy.
Bamboo screens are a great way to hide garden sheds and create softness and relaxation in your landscape design. We planted bamboo in the garden bed just in front of the bamboo panels which will grow quickly creating softness and privacy in the pool area.
Many thanks to our amazing clients for spoiling us whilst we worked at your property. Thanks again to our great team for helping to create this beautiful landscape transformation in Frankston South.
We are currently working on a custom built outdoor dining table for these clients, so stay tuned! The reclaimed wood we are using is beautiful.
Learn more about what we do
Outdoor Metal Art