Are you ready to start your Career doing something you love? Come and join us in this JUNIOR LANDSCAPING role where you will get paid to learn and study at the same time!
About the business
Coastal Creations Landscaping is a family owned landscape design and construction company based on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. We work with landscape architects and designers, to construct coastal and natural landscapes for residential and rural properties on and around the Mornington Peninsula. We specialise in high quality landscapes using wood, metal and natural resources.
Our projects encompass a variety of landscaping including constructing hardscapes; decking, pergolas, feature fencing, garden beds, retaining walls, steel edging, paving, concreting, steps, outdoor art, water features, spa installation, screens, drainage and irrigation. Our work also includes all things horticulture including planting, removing weeds, laying turf, taking care of plants, mowing grass and cutting dead growth.
· Someone who likes to work in a team?
· Physically fit and likes manual work
· Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
· Loves working outdoors and with your hands
· Motivated and eager to learn
· Someone who takes pride in everything you do
· A bit of an outdoor guru, with great attention to detail?
· As a 1st Year Apprentice you will learn from the ground up and work alongside our leading Landscaper and 3rd year apprentice.
· You will need to be physically fit and self-motivated to help lift heavy wood, move wheel barrows, dig holes, maintain a safe and organized construction environment and provide support to our team.
· You will learn the ins and outs of landscape construction, materials, power tools, landscaping tools, planting, site clearing, site preparation and more!
What the main attributes we are looking for
· Must have driver’s licence preferably manual
· Live local to the Mornington Peninsula or nearby
· Positive and outgoing
· Willing to listen and learn
· Good attitude
· Recently finished high school and looking to start their dream career
· Prior experience in labouring and wood work would be a bonus but not essential
Please email a short cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must be able to meet at Dromana base each morning to go to site.
This full time opportunity comes with flexible working conditions, a trade qualification and a career in the great outdoors!